Please access available prints by clicking on Browse & Buy in the menu or desired theme on the home page and viewing print options.
- Canvas and card used are acid free and archival (including greeting cards).
- Card is between 300-350 gsm (including greeting cards).
- Prints can be ordered “print only” or “pre-mounted” for framing convenience.
- The “pre-mounted” option aims to make framing easy and affordable with prints ‘ready to frame’. Just slip into the listed frame size in “Browse & Buy”. Sizes are generally found in most retail stores (measure the rear opening). The mountboard and backing card are high quality and acid free.
- A professional printing service is used for all print options.
- Greeting cards, A4 and A3 prints are made using a high quality colour laser printing process.
- Greeting cards are also framable (see picture below).
- Larger prints (A2 & A1) are available on high quality 160 matt gsm card printed using a state of the art six colour large format printer.
- Custom sizes up to 900mm wide are available upon request.
*Please be aware that computer monitors vary with colour display and the colours you see may differ slightly from the print. Framed prints are not available due to shipping difficulties.
What is archival?
Archival quality is a term intended to denote materials that last for a long time. In general, we recognize that "archival quality" material does not contain unstable chemicals that will increase the deterioration rate of your valued art works. No one can guarantee the permanent longevity of your art works, but using true "archival quality" supplies will prolong their existence.
Framed greeting cards
How is your art work protected?
Original works and canvas prints are protected by Golden Archival Gloss w/UVLS Varnish. This coating provides a finish layer for fine artworks, is removable for conservation purposes, and offers excellent dirt, dust and moisture resistance in a flexible film. It is produced with clear, 100% acrylic solution polymer and contains Ultraviolet Light filters and Stabilizers (UVLS) to provide archival protection, inhibiting light damage.
Note: Any art work particularly prints & drawings, should be correctly framed and avoid exposure to direct sunlight in order to avoid fading.