Working from a single photo or blending several images, I can incorporate your ideas and create an original artwork that can be handed down from generation to generation.
A commissioned piece of art can become a family heirloom, a company icon, a unique view of something or someone that you have always wanted but could not create yourself.
You can have the perfect artwork for any occasion…birthday, anniversary or just for you or your group’s clubroom or office.
- Completion time depends on the size and complexity of the work. Please let me know if the piece is required by a specific date.
- You are consulted during the creation of your unique piece of art and your input is welcome.
- Digital images will be emailed to you periodically to show progress of the work. You can be involved as much or as little as you like.
- This way your custom piece is exactly what you want.
- Prices on commissioned pieces vary and are dependent upon size and complexity.
- Please be aware that computer monitors vary with colour display and the colours you see may differ slightly from the artwork.
How is your artwork protected?
Original works are protected by Golden Archival Gloss w/UVLS Varnish following the application of several isolation coats. This coating provides a finish layer for fine artworks, is removable for conservation purposes, and offers excellent dirt, dust and moisture resistance in a flexible film. It is produced with clear, 100% acrylic solution polymer and contains Ultraviolet Light filters and Stabilizers (UVLS) to provide archival protection, inhibiting light damage.
A deposit of 20% of the agreed upon price is required before the artwork is started. Final payment is due upon receipt and acceptance by the buyer. If not accepted, a refund will be issued to the buyer provided that the original is returned undamaged (less any shipping and handling charges). The artist retains copyright to the original artwork, including but not limited to, production of prints and publication rights. The artist retains the right to sell the returned commissioned work.
NEW! Clients have requested the option of making payments whilst their painting or drawing is completed. Many have arranged regular small payments via direct deposit over several months using this "layby" option. Clients receive updated notification of new balances after payments are received.
Have a chat with me about your ideas and options.
Photo by Theo Tewerick